Effective June 15, 2012
Acceptance of Agreement
YOU AGREE THAT BY USING THE WEBSITE YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD AND THAT YOU HAVE THE LEGALCAPACITY TO ENTER INTO THIS AGREEMENT.
dfree® Global Foundation reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time and at any frequency without prior notice to you. The most current agreement will be posted on the Website. You should review this agreement prior to using the Website to make certain you are aware of the most current Terms and Conditions.
The term 'dfree® Global Foundation' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is PO Box 561 , Monmouth Junction, NJ. Our company registration number is 45-4317604. The term ‘User’ or 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
This Website contains material which is owned by or licensed by dfree® Global Foundation, Inc. This material includes, but is not limited to, the content, design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
Deleting and Modification
We reserve the right in our sole discretion, without any obligation and without any notice requirement to you, to edit or delete any information or other content appearing on the Website.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE ALL OF THE CONTENT AND MATERIAL ON THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, ACCURACY OF INFORMATIONAL CONTENT, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, SYSTEM INTEGRATION, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF ANY THIRD PARTY RIGHT WITH RESPECT TO THE MATERIALS OR ANY SERVICES RELATED TO THE MATERIALS ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Your use of any information or materials on this Website is entirely at your own risk. We will not be liable to you for any damages of any kind, including but not limited to incidental, special or consequential damages of any kind that may result from the use of or inability to use the Website. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this Website meet your specific requirements.
Interference with Use of Website/ Restrictions on Use
You agree that you will not use this Website in any manner that could damage or overburden any equipment or software of dfree® Global Foundation. You agree that you will not monitor, gather or copy any content or other information on this Website or otherwise interfere with the proper working of billiondollarpaydown.com, by using any robot, “bot,” spider, crawler, spyware, engine, device, software, extraction tool or any other automatic device, utility or manual process of any kind. You agree that you will not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark or other proprietary information (including, without limitation, any images, text or page layout). You may not use any means of systematic retrieval of data or other content from this Website. You may not obtain, or attempt to obtain, access to any content, material or information on this Website that is protected by passwords, or other required login identification through any means not expressly authorized by dfree® Global Foundation. You agree that you will not engage in any activities through or in connection with this Website that seek to attempt to harm minors or are unlawful, offensive, obscene, threatening, harassing, abusive or that violate any right of any third party. You agree that you will not attempt to circumvent the security systems of the Website. You agree that you will not attempt to gain unauthorized access to services, materials, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any server belonging to dfree® Global Foundation. You agree that you will not upload or submit any data or information that contains viruses or any other computer code, corrupt files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality or disrupt any software, hardware, telecommunications, networks, servers or other equipment. You agree that you will not engage in any activity that interferes with a user’s access to this Website or the proper operation of this Website. You also agree that, in using this Website, you will not impersonate any person or entity. Unauthorized use of this Website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or constitute a criminal offense.
Third Party Websites
From time to time, this Website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience only and to provide further information. We are not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions express in such websites, and such websites are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by us. Inclusion of any linked website on our Website does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked website by us. This Website and the third-party linked websites are independent entities and neither party has authority to make any representations or commitments on behalf of the other. If you decide to leave our Website and access these third-party linked websites, you do so at your own risk.
Rules for Posting Content
As part of the Website, dfree® Global Foundation allows Users to post content on forums on billiondollarpaydown.com. In posting content, you agree to follow certain rules:
- You are responsible for all content you submit to billiondollarpaydown.com
- By submitting content to us, you represent that you have all necessary rights and hereby grant us a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, modify, display, and perform all or any portion of the content in connection with billiondollarpaydown.com and our business, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the Website (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels. You also hereby grant each User a non-exclusive license to access your posted content through billiondollarpaydown.com, and to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display and perform such content as permitted through the functionality of billiondollarpaydown.com and under this Agreement.
- You may not post or transmit any message which is libelous or defamatory, or which discloses private or personal matters concerning any person. You may not post or transmit any message, data, image or program that is indecent, obscene, pornographic, harassing, threatening, abusive, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive; that encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or violate any law; or that is otherwise inappropriate.
- You may not post or transmit any message, data, image or program that would violate the property rights of others, including unauthorized copyrighted text, images or programs, patents, trade secrets or other confidential proprietary information, and trademarks or service marks used in an infringing fashion.
- You may not interfere with other Users’ use of the Website, including, without limitation, disruption of the normal flow of dialogue in an interactive area of billiondollarpaydown.com; deletion or revision of any content posted by another person or entity; or engaging in any action that imposes a disproportionate burden of any kind on the Website infrastructure or that negatively affects in any way the availability of the Website to others.
- Except where expressly permitted, you may not post or transmit charity requests; petitions for signatures; franchises, distributorships, sales representative agency arrangements, or other business opportunities (including offers of employment or contracting arrangements); club memberships; chain letters; or letters relating to pyramid schemes. You may not post or transmit any advertising, promotional materials or any other solicitation of other Users to use goods or services except in those areas (e.g., a classified bulletin board) that are designated for such purpose.
- You agree that we may use any feedback, suggestions, or ideas you post in any way; including in future modifications of the Website, other products or services, advertising or marketing materials. You grant us a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, modify, display, and perform all or any portion of the feedback you provide to us in any way.